1. Click Log In
to access your account
2. On the right upper corner click Meeti and choose account settings
3. When General menu opens select Payment
4. In order to start using PayPal you will need to provide the following information:
4.1 PAYPAL USERNAME
4.2 PAYPAL PASSWORD
4.3 PAYPAL SIGNATURE
4.4 BRANDING NAME. Please type the name of your organization.
Please follow the steps below to get PayPal signature credentials
request API Signature or Certificate credentials for your PayPal account:
4.4.1 Log in to your PayPal Live
4.4.2. Click the Settings
icon next to "Log out."
4.4.3. Click Account access
under "Account & Security" on the left of the page.
4.4.4. In the "API access" section, click Update
4.4.5. Under "NVP/SOAP API integration," click Manage API credentials
- If you have already generated an API Signature, then View API Signature appears. Click that option to view or remove your existing API Signature.
If you are prompted to verify your PayPal account, then follow the on-screen instructions.
4.4.6. Select one
of the following options, then click Agree and Submit
- Request API Signature – Select for API Signature authentication.
4.4.7. PayPal generates your API credentials as follows:
- API Signature credentials include an API Username, API Password, and Signature, which does not expire. These values are hidden by default for added security. Click Show/Hide to toggle them on and off. When finished, click Done.
- API Certificate credentials include an API Username, API Password, and Certificate, which expires automatically after three years. Click Download Certificate to save the API Certificate to your desktop.
8. Type your PayPal credential to Meeti Platform and click SAVE PAYMENT DETAILS.
9. When Meeti and PayPal registration is complete you can start selling your tickets and collect money directly to your bank via PayPal account Click to see the video